Improved Fuel Economy
Save 15% and more on your fuel
50% Co2 Reduced Emissions from internal combustion engines
80% Particulate Matter reduction
Reduced Nox and Co
Where does the energy come from to power the system
HHO/Oxyhydrogen FREE ENERGY INDEPENDENT CERTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
Does it really work?
Faradays law is it relevant?
How much fuel does it actually take to power an on board hydrogen on demand HHO Fuel cell?
Benefits of Hydrogen Fuel Economy System
Faradays law and the relation to Hydrogen on demand, is this relative to this revised combustion process? Our theory is this should not be used wholly as a relative comparison of what happens in this process and hence comparisons should not be drawn upon.... why..?
If engines were 100% efficient then yes...! However Internal combustion engines are not 100% efficient, if they were we wouldnt have emission problems ! Typically the most efficient diesel engine is 50% efficient, and Petrol/Gasoline engine even less at 30-35% efficiency.
Recent Thesis " Keoghs Law"... (ex Karel do Grote University) also proves there is a free energy source,the alternator current required to run with zero amps and 8 amps clearly shows exactly the same specific fuel consumption, only when we move the load above 8 amps to10 and 12 amps do we see a fuel increase. The reason for this is the alternator and belts take energy to propell them from the engine even without a load, it is the same energy used to propell the alternator from zero to 8 amps... free energy...!
Using hydrogen as a fuel supplement and additional combustion catalyst will result in more complete combustion in the cylinder during combustion itself, reducing the historical inefficiencies by burning a higher percentage of the fuel that is normally wasted through emissions out of the exhaust pipe and turning this into additional energy. The Hydrogen Gas itself also has some interesting properties, and the TYPE OF HYDROGEN produced is a key property to the technology.
HHO/Oxyhydrogen will combust when brought to its autoignition temperature. For a stoichiometric mixture at normal atmospheric pressure, autoignition occurs at about 570 °C (1065 °F).The minimum energy required to ignite such a mixture with a spark is about 20 microjoules. At standard temperature and pressure, oxyhydrogen can burn when it is between about 4% and 95% hydrogen by volume.
When ignited, the gas mixture releases energy and converts to water vapor, which sustains the reaction: 241.8 kJ of energy (LHV) for every mole of H2 burned.
The amount of heat energy released is independent of the mode of combustion, but the temperature of the flame varies.The maximum temperature of about 2800 °C is achieved with a pure stoichiometric mixture, about 700 degrees hotter than a hydrogen flame in air. When either of the gases are mixed in excess of this ratio, or when mixed with an inert gas like nitrogen, the heat must spread throughout a greater quantity of matter and the temperature will be lower.
The additional pressure created by the combustion also enhances in cylinder pressure and torque
Dissociation of diatomic H2 and O2 molecules into monoatomic form (consumes energy):
H2(g) + ½O2(g) 2H(g) + O(g) H = 217.988 + ½*249.18 kJ = 342.578 kJ
Combustion of monoatomic H and O to form water as steam (releases energy):
2H(g) + O(g) H2O(g) H = -(342.578 + 249.18) kJ = -591.758 kJ (18)
Combustion of diatomic oxyhydrogen into water in the form of steam (releases energy):
H2(g) + ½O2(g) H2O(g) H = -241.826 kJ (19)
Combustion of monoatomic oxyhydrogen (releases energy):
2H(g) + O(g) H2O(g) H = -591.758 kJ (20)
Combusting a certain amount (by weight) of oxyhydrogen in this calculation releases about 2.45 times more energy if the oxyhydrogen is monoatomic instead of diatomic.
Monoatomic oxyhydrogen has twice the volume for the same weight than does diatomic oxyhydrogen. This means that igniting one liter of monoatomic oxyhydrogen releases only about 1.23 more energy than the same volume of diatomic oxyhydrogen. However the theoretical energy consumption to dissociate one liter of monoatomic oxyhydrogen from water is half of that required to dissociate one liter of conventional diatomic oxygen and hydrogen gases.
H2/O2 in combustion also reduces thermal loss, how...? by propagating a more complete burn and REDUCING the combustion speed, less heat is lost through the engine and cylinders, hence producing better fuel economy with considerably reduced emissions. With the HHO gas the result is a smaller amount of fuel required for the equivalent power. NOX and carbon dioxide are reduced and a larger percentage of particulate matter is actually consumed and turned into energy resulting in reduced emissions resulting in greater efficiency from the engine.
Independent Certification for Emission reductions conducted by Eurofins: 38 Litre Cummins engine
Real World test cycle conducted under load for 1 hour including lifting 40 ton containers
Hydrogen fuel economy technology not only reduces the carbon deposits and pollution caused by unburned fuel, but cleans the engine while the vehicle is being driven, releasing extra oxygen into the atmosphere instead of polluting it, NOW independently verified and certified !
All this can be secured by ensuring a professional installation. We recommend you should ONLY have the product installed by a specialist technician.
More Mpg Now Green Fuel Economy Solutions Means:
- Primarily better fuel economy for a given journey, increased mpg and therefore substantial savings on your vehicle or vessels fuel bills.
- Integrated electronics packages (DEFIEs) and re-chipping to ensure efficient integration with modern closed loop engine systems.NB. Fitting a cell on a vehicle with an ECU computerised managament system on its own is exceedingly unlikely to give you the savings you are looking for - the O2 sensors will detect an increase in O2 in the exhaust gas, and will INSTANTLY OVERFUEL the engine to compensate : It is therefore essential to install a DEFIE and control system in addition to the Cell system to optimise integration.
- On average a professionally installed unit typically produces a 15% plus saving on diesel engines, significantly more in petrol and gasoline engines.Results will vary (based on condition of the vehicle, driving style etc but you can expect an improvement in MPG on a like for like basis (see note* below)
- A further benefit is that the engine utilises the fuel more completely. Thus your emissions are drastically reduced, giving you a better chance to meet the governments emissions regulation policies. More details on the possibilities of reduced emissions in the environmental section.
- Fuel Economy is achieved by the fuel being burned more completely and less fuel is needed for the same performance. You will notice that the engine runs more smoothly.
- The bi-product of burning hydroxy hho gas is heated water vapour, the plasma combustion in the cylinder cleans the inside of your engine and removes damaging carbon build ups and performance robbing sludge.
- The lubricating oil stays cleaner between changes. This benefits the engine as it is working with oil that is more fit for purpose, contains less carbons which normally cause friction and wear and help to maintain viscosity. Also on many large engines the oil does not need to be changed so often, allowing you to save money.
- As less fuel is needed in the combustion process, the engine runs cooler and produces power more smoothly. This benefits the engine and transmission due to lower mechanical loading and should result in a longer work life for all these components.
More MPG Now guarantees up to 2 years warranty on our premium product range, subject to mileage usage/ limitations. We are committed to deliver the fuel economy and providing a quality product and good levels of customer support. For a copy of terms of warranty contact us direct.
Note: * Improvements can be significantly greater than quoted but are determined by the condition of the engine, engine size, how you drive, tyre pressure, outside temperature, drive cycles and load and other conditions beyond our control (variable fuel quality). We believe, in the light of these variables, to be realistic in our expectations. Other products on the market make outrageous claims.
Experience has shown that there have been many different kits and fuel saving devices that have entered the marketplace.
To our disappointment, most either exaggerate what their product or worse they sell products of such poor quality that they simply do not work.
Run Your Vehicle or Vessel On Water
Make Huge Fuel Economy Savings Now!